- The Explorer
- Tandem Explorer
- Owners Manual
- Maintenance Tips
- Eco Friendly
Hydrobike water bikes have been synonymous with fun & fitness on the water in 74 countries since our founder invented our pedal-powered water bike 25 years ago. Non-polluting, easy to ride, lightweight, safe and stable with 600 lbs flotation.
The Hydrobike Tandem, also known as Explorer II, is a two bike boat allowing both people to pedal and drive together.
Stow extra clothes, beverages, and cargo.
There's even a handy cup holder.
Operates in less than one foot of water. Automatically pivots up and over obstacles like rocks or sand. Beaches easily without prop or rudder damage.
- The exceptional quality of Hydrobikes is evident in every feature. They are geared for high-performance and low maintenance. You will be amazed at how little effort it takes to pedal on a lake, river, or ocean with this water bike.
- From its stability to its high visibility on the water, the Hydrobike is engineered for a safe, reliable ride.
- The Hydro bike's pontoons were scientifically developed by a professional canoe designer for optimum buoyancy, speed, and maneuverability. That means you will have a smooth ride even in very choppy water.
- Stable enough to dive from, the Hydro-bike can also handle rough water conditions, including five-foot ocean swells.
- Fits in most mini-vans and SUV's. One person can assemble and disassemble the Hydrobike in minutes, without any tools.
- Fast performance: This is no slow paddle boat. The Hydrobike's computer-designed propulsion system features a 90% efficient propeller
- High-performance: The lower drive train is sealed water-tight, providing protection even in salty seawater. The chain uses environmentally friendly lubricants.
- Quiet performance: The Hydro-bike is engineered for silence. It won't disturb wildlife habitats- or fishing holes.